Are you an experienced front-end developer with great skills and an even greater attitude?
MIS, Inc., an established Web Design company, is looking for an experienced Front-end web developer to join our team. At MIS, Inc. our goal is to help our clients succeed on the web.
You will primarily be tasked with coding designs we create in Photoshop into xhtml/css and building out the pages with content provided by our clients. You must ensure that all code meets quality assurance standards in regards to W3C compliance, performance optimization, and best practices surrounding each. You will also be asked to work on making improvements to existing websites.
- HTML and CSS development
- CMS Integration
- Q/A testing
- Client-side optimization for performance
- Mobile web development with jQuery Mobile and Responsive Web Design techniques
- CSS expert (will be verified through portfolio) – must be well versed with complex CSS and CSS3
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals
- Previous development experience on building templates/themes for popular platforms (eg. WordPress, Shopify, etc.)
- Adherence to Web Design accessibility standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Attention to clean, efficient coding techniques and performance optimization
- Telecommuting is OK, depending on experience level
- Custom Web Design
- Email marketing
- Development of mobile-optimized websites
- Search engine optimization
- eCommerce development
- Written articles, tips, or tricks for the web development community
Good writing skills, and a positive attitude will put you at the top of our list!
To apply, please fill out the form below and upload your resumé and links to examples of your work. Must be based in the US, preferably in New Mexico.
Please keep in mind that we are looking to hire a Front-end Web Developer NOT a back-end PHP Developer. This distinction is important to us in making our decision on the right candidate.